Kodi addon Movie4K.to has been around the block for some time now. This addon connects you directly to the website of the same name and its very hefty library of movie streams. Movie4K.to has a lot to offer, and has been somewhat of a staple for cord cutters everywhere. We’ll take a deeper dive into this addon soon, but first: get it installed.
Ready to use Kodi addon Movie4k.to to watch movies and television shows? We suggest using a VPN before the very first stream. Our personal recommendation is IPVanish. Here are just some of its features.
- Access Every Kodi AddonGet past any geo-restrictions, firewalls or ISP blocks to unlock access to every Kodi addon.
- Multi-Device SupportIPVanish has apps for your android box, computer and mobile devices.
- Complete PrivacyNo one (including your ISP) can see what you’re watching. End to end encryption.
- No LogsIPVanish does not collect or log any traffic or use of its VPN service.
- 7-Day Money-Back GuaranteeTest it out! See the difference or get your money back.
We’ve also joined with IPVanish to give AddonHQ readers 25% off their first month’s payment.
Please read our disclaimer before proceeding.
*Note: Movies4K.to is in the Fusion Installer from TVADDONS. If you have the Fusion Installer installed, simply locate the “repository.eleazar-x.x.zip” and install “nickat’s Kodi Add-on Repository”. Movies4K.to is the sole plugin in this repository.
- Head to the “System” tab from your Kodi main screen.
- Head to “File manager”.
- Click on “Add source”.
- Enter the following for the source: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. Name it “Fusion”.
- Head back to “System”.
- Head to “Add-ons”.
- Head to “.zip file”.
- Click on “Fusion”.
- Go to “xmbc-repos”.
- Find the “repository.eleazar-x.x.zip” file. Click to install. This install’s “nickat’s Kodi Add-ons Repository”.
- Go back to the “System > Add-ons” screen.
- Head to “Install from repository”.
- Find “nickat’s Kodi Add-ons Repository”.
- Select “Video Add-ons”.
- Select the Movie4K.to add-on to install it.
Benefits and Limitations of Kodi Addon Movie4k.to
One of the clearest benefits of the Kodi addon Movie4k.to is how well-known and well-used it is. The website hosts thousands of streams for both movies and television shows. These are primarily American-based shows, but there is a fair selection of international films and shows as well. One of the greatest benefits to Movie4k.to is that connects a large number of different streaming sources. A lot of different movie streaming addons connect to the same sources as Movie4k.to. Given how often addons go up and down from working to not working, having this one in your repertoire is a good idea.
The Movie4k.to addon keeps things fairly simple in the menu as well, which is a good thing. You can look for movies or tv shows by searching for the ones you want, or by looking through the rather simple and common-sense menus. The genre breakdowns are fairly standard. If you’re feeling a little adventurous, you can use the “Random Movie” option. It’s a quirky way to find new movies, although considering the vast number of bad movies out there, don’t be surprised if it has less than desirable results.
On the negative end, Movies4k.to is fairly limited in how many streams are available for each movie. While many other movie addons such as Exodus have mutli-scrapers that pour through sometimes dozens of streaming options, Movie4k.to usually offers up a small number (half a dozen, at times) of streams for each film or show. This makes it far more limited than other addons, and much more prone to having non-working streams. Don’t be too surprised if some of the more popular movies, especially newer ones, simply don’t load for you.