There are hundreds of Kodi addons out there. Discovering and installing them can sometimes be a bit of a hassle. Not so if you have the Fusion Installer. This Kodi program connects you directly to the TVAddons super repository, taking a lot of steps out of the addon installation process. We mention this program quite often here at AddonHQ as the fastest method to install most of the popular addons, and we mean it! Here’s how to install Fusion Installer on Kodi, and how to make the most of this excellent program
Using Kodi stream to online? We suggest using a VPN while you do it. Our personal recommendation is IPVanish. Here are just some of its features.
- Access Every Kodi AddonGet past any geo-restrictions, firewalls or ISP blocks to unlock access to every Kodi addon.
- Multi-Device SupportIPVanish has apps for your android box, computer and mobile devices.
- Complete PrivacyNo one (including your ISP) can see what you’re watching. End to end encryption.
- No LogsIPVanish does not collect or log any traffic or use of its VPN service.
- 7-Day Money-Back GuaranteeTest it out! See the difference or get your money back.
Bonus: AddonHQ readers will also receive 25% off their first month’s payment on any plan.
How to Add Fusion Installer to Kodi
To add the Fusion Installer to Kodi, do the following:
- From you home page, go to System
- Click on File manager in the drop down menu
- Click on Add source at the bottom
- Click on <None> and type in the following address exactly: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- At the bottom, enter a name. We suggest “fusion” as this is the closest match to what you’re trying to do with it
- Return to your home screen, and then return to System.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Add-ons
- Select Install from zip
- Locate the file you named (in our case, it’s named “fusion”)
- Once there, click on start-here
- To install the Fusion Installer, click on program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip (the version numbers change, so imagine that these numbers might be anything)
- You can find this addon in your Programs section from the home screen
Benefits to Fusion Installer
As mentioned earlier, the Fusion Installer makes adding Kodi addons far easier. The normal process for adding Kodi addons (the “old school” way) follows the same process as we just used to install the Fusion Installer. As you’ll note, this process is not entirely difficult, but it can take a long time. Meanwhile, here’s the process for installing an addon with the fusion installer:
- Let’s say we want to install a new sports addon, but we don’t know which one. We can open up the Fusion Installer, and go to SEARCH:
- And then just type in “Sports”:
- We now have several options:
- Let’s try to install “Big South Sports”. We click on it:
- And then just click on the icon for installing it:
- Then we click “Install”:
- And it’s done:
The whole process takes under 1 minute, while the process for finding new addons, their installation links, and installing them the “old school” way can take a long time. The Fusion Installer is one addon any regular Kodi user needs in their life. While not every addon is available through it, most of the popular addons are. This is a great place to start, and for beginners, should probably be one of the first addons you add before you download any others.